A watch is, I guess, the only accessory for a man which is extremely important for them. You can also call it as jewelry for men. It is universally accepted fact that watches are the only accessory that man can flaunt anytime, anywhere, any place and all the time. This is the reason why the watch industry is growing with rapid pace. Every other day there is a new design, new style, new patter, new themes and new brands popping up. Like every other fashion item, watch trends also change over time. These styles and trends follow and evolved according to society and its needs. A watch does not just show you time, it also reflects your personality, style, attitude and upkeep.
Well, when you are tired of sporting the same old watch you have been wearing for so long time, then its time. It’s time to change. Look out for the latest designs and styles in watches which will leave you awestruck.
There are hundreds of brands available like, Diesel, Casio, Seiko, Citizen, Armani, Omega, DKNY, Tag Heuer, Cartier, Eterna, Rolex, Zenith, Patek Phillipe, Timex, Invicta, Baume & Mercier, Lange & Sohne, etc.
Here is the list I have come up with to pick the season’s top watches. Keep reading to find out what’s hot and what’s not.
1. TAG Heuer’s Aqua racer Quartz Watch is dynamic with sporty style and it’s reliable. All these qualities make this watch a must have for sports and adventure lovers. This watch has simple and elegant looks. It is not complicated with too many inner meters for speed and seconds. It gives a simple and classy look. This watch by TAG Heuer looks perfectly handsome on your wrist with its unique design. It comes with sleek black dial and three-hand function. It has an automatic date calendar which proves to be very useful for keeping track of date with time. It is made with 39.6mm brushed steel case. With the belt made of the same steel, the belt runs into the dial. It is high scratch resistant and it is water-resistant up to 300 meters down. For the summers of 2011, this watch is a blessing.
2. Casio’s Pathfinderwatch is next for all the adventure lovers. It has a triple sensor and its multifunctional watch. It’s a sports watch. You would never want to leave home without this smart watch on your wrist. Its multi-functionality makes it a must have for everyone who is set for adventure. This watch is tough and solar-powered. It can sense the altitude, the moisture present in the air, temperature and it has a compass as well. But that’s not all, it has five alarms, a stopwatch, a countdown timer and it is water-resistant up to 330 feet deep. It has a full backlight with after glow for the night hikers. It has a black body and black resin band which is perfect for wearing on a long day. It is a treasure watch for the adventure freak in you!
3. Baume & Mercier offer its Hampton Square Titanium watch. It has a superior titanium design and a silver-tone sundial. This makes it a precious timepiece to own. Hampton is their icon watch. It is the combination of tradition and modernity. The slight curve design hugs the wrist perfectly. Its black dial gives it a classy look. It’s a square watch, constructed in titanium case. It is scratch free and resistant to water up to 660 feet. Its sundial and date calendar gives it a modern look. It features Swiss-automatic movement. All this makes this watch a must have.
4. If you are looking for something that will make your wrist look better then Jaeger LeCoultre has come up with something very unique. Jaeger LeCoultre is one of the most respected watch manufacturing brands. You will fall in love with these watches the moment you set your eyes on them.
5. Diesel too has come up with a new watch. Diesel’s Round Chronograph watch has a stainless steel case and black leather band. Its black dial makes it stand out. The overall look makes it a choice for any occasion.
With the best watches and best brands available, it is difficult to choose one and leave the rest. I always recommend you get the one which suits your style and personality. It’s all about flaunting the best timepiece now. Get the best one and leave the world in awe with you.