A handbag is an accessory that most women own, and one that most women take with them wherever they go- piling everything but the kitchen sink into it. So, why shouldn’t we invest in one every now and again? Read on to hear about the best bag handbag investments around.
- Mulberry – As an English brand, Mulberry bags are typically very English looking and stylish. Ranging from about £300 for a clutch bag, to £4000 for a large tote bag, Mulberry has something for every size pocket. Additionally, the leather used for Mulberry bags is one that looks better the older the bag gets, so it’s sure to last you your lifetime.
- Alexander McQueen – As a British fashion designer, Alexander McQueen was well known for the tailoring of his products, as well as the designs of his handbags. After working as the Chief Designer for Givenchy for several years, he then brought his own brand out, which is now well established. His range of handbags is simple and iconic, and of course very British.
- Prada – This is an Italian brand, specialising is handbags as well as other accessories and clothes, too. Prada first became a brand in 1913, and has been selling billions of pounds worth of products a year, remained to be a huge name in the fashion industry.
- Louis Vuitton – A designer of handbags, purses, suitcases and holdalls, to name but a few, Louis Vuitton is a French fashion brand that is one of the most valuable ones in the world. As a result, it’s also one of the most counterfeited brands, too, so be sure you invest in an authentic handbag, and not a fake.
- Marc Jacobs – Marc Jacobs’s handbags are all made from the very best leather available, coming in a variety of different colours and styles. All with the Marc Jacobs logo on, the bags look great on anyone’s shoulders. Ranging from £400 to several thousands of pounds, they’re definitely a worthy investment for all women.
- Juicy Couture – Known for their relaxed yet chic designs, Juicy Couture handbags are often colourful and stylish- perfect for any occasion. It’s also a brand that isn’t as expensive as others are, so it’s a more manageable handbag investment.