If you have added more than a few inches to your thighs and waist line over the festive period, you might be interested in purchasing a pair of leggings that do more than offer a quick fashion fix. Top brand Elle Sport have created a special wonder pair of leggings called Slim Tech, available exclusively at Debenhams, that promise to burn off fat and slim down waists by up to 4 inches, and all you have to do is pop them on.
We all overindulge at Christmas so the Slim Tech leggings could not have been released at a more opportune time. Priced from between £25.60 to £45 each, which compared to a months gym membership fee we think is pretty reasonable, plus the fact that no exertion is required and you could say you are onto a no brainer. And don’t forget that Debenhams are currently running a sale so the price is reduced by 20% at the moment, time to bag a real bargain! Elle Sport say that these new slimming leggings will contribute to a loss of up to 4cm from around your midriff simply by you wearing them while walking, cycling, or even shopping. And if you do feel the need to exercise a little, you could even achieve a significant weight and inch loss.
Slim Tech leggings are said to:
- Elle Sport ‘SlimTech’ is a slimming, sculpting and shape enhancing active-wear collection for women. A unique and proven technology fully supported by a clinical sports study
- Key benefits: Accelerates fat loss
- Instantly flattens the stomach using seamless shape wear control technology
- Reduces muscular tiredness
- Smoothes and moisturises the skin helping to reduce cellulite
- Lifts, tones and moisturises
- Billions of microcapsules containing natural active ingredients are fixed to the fabric fibres.
- The friction against the skin when worn (in the gym or during normal daily activity) breaks the microcapsules dispersing the active ingredients over the skin.
- Cosmetic formulas are made from the finest natural ingredients which have been proven to be effective in slimming, smoothing, toning, & moisturising
- 90% polyamide, 10% elastane
- Machine washable
One celebrity fan is Coronation Street’s Catherine Tyldesley.
The Slim Tech leggings come in capri and full length styles, and in sizes small, medium and large. The way they work is that the material includes billions of fat busting microcapsules, which contain natural active ingredients, that are all fixed into the fabric fibres. These microcapsules break during the normal friction of everyday movement, and disperse the active ingredients over the skin. The natural ingredients within the Slim Tech leggings include Copaiba, which help in toning and moisturizing of the skin, Red Algae, which stimulates fat combustion and Sophora Japonica which smoothes the skin.
Elle Sport recommend you wear the Slim Tech leggings for eight hours a day for six consecutive days for optimal results, with a one day break at the end of the week. The leggings also feature built in control panels that instantly flatten the stomach and reduce the waist, and they include seamless garment technology for a smooth appearance.
Slim-Tech claim their leggings’ key benefits include: accelerated fat loss, instantly flattened stomach using seamless shape wear control technology, reduces muscular tiredness, smoothes and moisturises the skin helping to reduce cellulite and lifts, tones and moisturises.
Slim Tech say that in clinical trials, after 30 days you can expect significant results, as tests showed up 4cm loss from the waist and 2.6cm from the hips. The Slim Tech leggings are made from 90% polyamide and 10% elastane, they’re machine washable but be warned, the microcapsules only last for a minimum of 30 washes.