WeeRide Classic Safe Front Mounted Children's Bike Seat, Ages 1-4
Color: Grey/Red trim
- EU Approved Seat. Tested to EN14334 and made in Europe. Not Chinese import with no safety testing
- First question when buying a seat for your baby does it meet EN14344. Why risk if not EU approved.
- Number 1 selling seat in the UK and US
- Recommended for ages from 1-4 years. Though can be used as soon as neck muscles are strong enough ie 6-9 months.
- Allows the rider to communicate with their child and child’s needs can be dealt with.
- Patented bar puts weight in centre of bike and not on front like other front seats
- You feel the child is more secure with your arms around them. Interesting view for the child, not just your back.
- The seat can be fitted easily within 20 minutes and can be removed in seconds for solo riding
- Headrest for baby to sleep, which they do at an early age. No dangling legs as moveable footrests
- Fits all bikes including oversized head tubes and full suspension of 16”+ (except drop handle bars). Comes with its own bar so fits to Ladies and Mens bikes. New adaptor means even more bikes fitted to.