Fed up of your routine days and fancy a break away somewhere hot? Want to escape rainy, cold England but aren’t sure where to head to? Hopefully this article will give you some holiday inspiration about all the different places you could go, and what you could do there…
• St. Lucia– There’s no better place you could visit in the Caribbean than St. Lucia. As one of the most beautiful tropical islands in the world, St. Lucia has an evident cultural heritage. It is also seen as quite a romantic place to visit, and is therefore often chosen by coupled as their honeymoon destination. As a very Roman Catholic country, St. Lucia has many churches regularly visited by both tourists and locals.
• Cyprus– This is the perfect country to visit, as a result of it being East of Greece and south of Turkey, therefore hot for much of the year. As the third largest island in the Mediterranean Sea, and one of the most popular tourist destinations, Cyprus has something for everyone, with the locals very welcoming.
• Kenya– Located along the Indian Ocean, sitting close to the equator, Kenya is just the tropical temperature you’re after. Although sunshine is offered for much of the year, there are also ‘short rains’ and ‘long rains’, which often happen at particular times of the year. However, this is nothing like the rain in England, with the country soon brightening up afterwards, quickly reaching soaring temperatures again.
• Malta– A Mediterranean island, closely located to its sister islands, Gozo and Comino, Malta sits in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea. Covering only a small area of land, Malta is one of the smallest islands you could visit. However, this makes it an ideal country for tourists, as much of it can be seen during a typical two week holiday.
• Australia– Australia is surrounded by both the Pacific and Indian Oceans, whilst also incorporating the Great Barrier Reef, which is the world’s largest coral reef. Now a must-see in the country, amongst other things, Australia is the place for the most guaranteed weather, and most thrilling activities.