If you are a fan of Boot’s No.7 products, and I class myself as one of them, then prepare for hysterics, as their new miracle skin anti-ageing cream No.7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Serum goes on sale tomorrow, April 13.
The No.7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Serum is said to be their most effective anti-ageing serum to date.
It contains Matrixyl 3000 Plus (also present in No.7’s Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum) and is packed with concentrated actives that work to firm up the skin, give a more even tone and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
It has been clinically tested (as was the Protect & Perfect Serum) and showed proven results in these three key areas.
The serum is designed to complement your skincare regime and should be applied under a moisturiser.
Boots have taken a major lead in continuing to develop serums and ant-ageing serums.
In fact, their transparency over results by Professor Chris Griffiths and their team at the University of Manchester lead to the Protect & Perfect serum featuring in the BBC’s Horizon program.
The publicity of that programme meant there were queues up and down the UK for the product, as test results showed the serum performed well on wrinkles and evening out skin tone.
Boots new serum is said to be even better.
Targeted for women over 45, Boots say that Lift & Luminate Triple Action uses:
- Matrixyl 3000 Plus to reduce the appearance of wrinkles (the same active ingredient as the Protect & Perfect advanced).
- Hyaluronic acid to retain moisture and hibiscus extract for amino acids to support collagen production to make skin feel firmer.
- A new lightening complex of emblica, Vitamin C and gluconolatone which balances melatonin and fades visible pigmentation to even out skin tone and uneven pigmentation.
Boots carried out trials using over 1,000 women and found that the tests showed:
- After first application the skin felt smoother and looked more radiant.
- After 2 weeks 87% agreed their skin looked younger
- After 8 weeks 80% said their skin had not looked or felt so good in a long time
Judging by these results, we have a feeling that this is going to be another success story for Boots.
No7 have given this new product a hashtag #readyformore which represents that women over 45 are up for a challenge.
The advert campaign features 52 year-old Olivier award-winning prima ballerina Alessandra Ferri, who returned to dancing at 52 after a break of 7 years.
No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Serum (£27/€38 for a 30ml tube) , available in Boots stores and on Boots.com from Wednesday, 13 April 2016.
Sign up here to go on the waiting list.
Oh and a little tip. If you buy anything in Boots at the moment, they are handing out £5 off vouchers for the serum.