It’s that age-old problem, finding a dress that perfectly flatters your figure, but now a top designer has come up with a novel solution. Michaela Jedinak, from Joy of Clothes has designed one gorgeous dress, tailored seven different ways. The dress is made using 96% Italian wool and costs £595, with sizes available of 6 to 14.
Each dress is coloured pillar box red, and features short sleeves, a sweetheart neckline, and is knee-length, but each has a unique twist in the design, to make it ideal for a certain body shape. The dress is the first offering from designer Michaela, who says that she ‘appreciates the diversity in body shapes’, and decided to create the dress after years of experience in the fashion industry.
The dress comes in seven different styles; the Anya for ladies who have a rectangle body shape, the Ariana, for those who have a lean body shape, the Alana, for inverted triangles, the Anna for women with a full hourglass figure, the Alba for those with a neater hourglass figure, the Ava for ladies who have an apple shape, and finally the Amelia for women with a pear shaped figure.
At the launch of the perfect dress, designer Michaela said: “I believe there is a perfect dress for every woman, whatever her age and body shape. A dress should complement and fit your build perfectly, feel wonderful against your skin and ultimately make you feel great wearing it.”
So what exactly are the differences between the seven dresses?
- The Alba dress has a fitted waist and a straight skirt and is designed for ladies with a smaller hourglass figure. It is structured and fitted and allows an elegant silhouette.
- The Alana dress features a full-skirted dress complete with box pleats. It is designed to flatter those ladies who have an inverted triangle-shaped body, as it balances out the bodies dimensions.
- The Ariana dress is made to be a looser fitting A line dress. It is ideal for women who have a lean and taller body shape, as it creates a feminine silhouette with a comfortable fit.
- The Ava dress also features an A line style, but as a shift dress. Complete with a 60’s feel, this dress flatter apple-shaped ladies as it flows beautifully over the body.
- The Amelia dress features a high waistline in an A line design, ideal for ladies with a pear shaped figure, as it skims the curves in the hips and creates a flattering ladylike fit.
- The Anya dress is designed for ladies who have a rectangular body shape, and the dress features an asymmetric neckline complete with a tight fitted skirt.
Finally, the Anna dress is a tightly fitting dress in a bodycon style, inspired by the fuller figure of Hollywood stars such as Marilyn Monroe. This dress is prefect for showing off your female curves and define your physique and silhouette from every angle.
The dresses are available from michaelajedinak.com.