Top ten mistakes made while purchasing a mobile
Mobile phones have become a necessity for most people as they provide many modern features that reduce human effort. Unfortunately, people become impulse customers when they look at some stylish cell and purchase blindly without considering anything such as the mobile phone deals and face the consequences later on. This has become a common issue at present as there are many phones launched on the market that are grabbing most of the user attraction. In order to prevent being a victim of this issue you need to execute the below mentioned operations:
• Clarity of voice call: This is the primary factor to be considered as the basic use of the mobile phone is to communicate with people through a call. If you are unable to hear the other person’s voice or vice versa, then the device is useless as it is not fulfilling its basic requirements.
• Design aspects: Many people blindly choose a design that is attractive, but it may irritate them later on down the line. Never judge a cell through its appearance as it may not offer the comfort that is needed and increase your burden. Select the one that suits you and your usage.
• Operating system used: If you want your cell to perform more tasks other than making calls then you need to consider the platform on which the OS of the mobile is used as it affects the capability of the device in messaging, operating and performing different tasks. There are multiple choices available such as Android OS, iOS and Blackberry OS.
• Display attributes: You will be unable to carry out any kind of task if you are unable to view the display or if the size of the display is relatively smaller than required. You need to choose the one that suits your operations, the broader display with higher resolution is preferable.
• Multimedia features: Nowadays every mobile is doubling up as an MP3 player and a digital camera, so make sure that you consider these capabilities; this improves the features of the gadget.
• Connectivity factor: It is important that your gadget is always handy as you use it frequently, for transferring files and objects. Assure yourself that the cell possesses a good factor in connecting through Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, AT&T, 3G/4G etc.
• Applications: The applications that are offered by your phone should be checked beforehand in order avoid future obstacles that arise while you are gaming, texting or doing any other action.
• Battery life span: As you complete certain work or in the middle of an important text conversation your phone battery goes and switches off it frustrates you so much. Avoid this by checking the battery life of the mobile you are purchasing.
• Quality of the camera: Most people use their mobiles to click their pics randomly to upload their Facebook DP (Display pic) for example. For such people the camera plays a major role, selecting a phone with a 5 and above megapixel camera serves its purpose.
• Memory space: Mobiles are also used as a storage device that stores all the business files, study related files, pictures, important information, songs; the list goes on. Therefore having a large memory is really important, so select the one that has at least 8GB memory.
Simon John Clark’s passion is to write on Technology, Finance, Insurance, Travel, Home Improvement and Home appliances, you can reach me @thetechlegend.
- Top ten mistakes made whilst buying a car
- It Is Top Of The Line: The Nokia M8 Smartphone
- Smart Phones – Three of the Best
- Top 5 Finance Applications for Blackberry
- Droid 3: The Phone that Suits Your Lifestyle
- SanDisk Extreme: The Best Way to Store Memories
- Comparison Between Android, iOS and Blackberry’s OS.