Fancy A Brew [INFOGRAPHIC]
Tea is the Nation’s favourite hot beverage, from its humble beginnings and early discovery in ancient China to its recognised figure in the western world today. The second most consumed drink after water, full of antioxidants and a standard symbol for Great Britain it’s the UK’s most popular hot beverage! With 165 million cups drunk daily in the UK that’s a whopping 60.2 billion cups drunk a year! Over twice as many cups annually compared to that of coffee. A habit that has formed over time is to add milk to tea, amazingly in the UK 98% of people drink their tea with milk; however only 30% take sugar with 70% saying their sweet enough! With a variety of tea’s to choose from it’s the traditional breakfast tea which is the outright favourite making up over half UK favourite tea type. The Information and info-graphic was conducted and supplied by Kafevend, surveys were conducted from 100 respondents.
Kafevend.co.uk is leading supplier in commercial vending machines
- New Breakfast Drink Kickstart launched by Soda company Mountain Dew
- Iced Coffee Wars Heat Up: McDonalds Frappe vs Starbucks Frappuccino.
- Have you tried Bubble Tea Yet?
- Keurig Coffee Maker: Brewing News for Coffee Aficionados
- Keurig Coffee Maker for Urgent Hot Drinks Needs
- Starbucks’ new coffee machine
- Time for a Good Old Wine?