Four Things You Need to Understand About a Romper
Rompers are a one piece suit with little or no sleeves. Depending on the style of the romper, they may be knee-length or ankle length. All rompers have an inbuilt belt which comes around the waist to give the body shape and bring out a slight curve. Rompers have been getting large amounts of popularity in the demand recently and more and more people are seen wearing them nowadays. However, a number of people are style aware of the kind of styles which best complement a romper. If you have recently purchased a romper or are planning to get one, these four pointers would help you to decide the best way to carry it off well.
- Body Type: Rompers have been specially designed for women who have a very thin body, long legs, a flat stomach and little or no back side. This piece of clothing helps to accentuate the body curves of such women who otherwise face a lot of trouble in doing so. However being restricted to this type, rompers may restrict their popularity, but when women with heavier bodies wear rompers, it only adds volume to their body, making them look rather heavier than what they were. Also, rompers are meant for women between the age of 16 and 40. Since rompers can a casual and sporty look, older women do not look particularly fashionable in them and it depreciates the look of the outfit as well as the look of the person wearing it. Consider wearing a romper only if you fit these criteria because it could otherwise be a fashion disaster.
- Regularity isn’t Always Bad: Rompers have been designed for a casual everyday look and thus, keeping your style statement natural and usual helps to maintain the look of the romper. Rompers are meant to highlight and showcase natural beauty and take into account comfort and regularity of schedules. Since rompers are a one piece outfit, they need to be the main attraction and putting on tights, make up or anything else which might steal the look of the romper will not look good. Rompers are best when left simple with only minimum or maybe even no additions being made to the body. It is the best way to bring out assets and beauty which is otherwise hidden away.
- Simple Accessories: When you wear a romper, make sure you do not wear too many accessories. Keeping it simple, like adding a delicate necklace, a thin belt or sunglasses would be more than enough to complement the romper. Anything which overshadows the romper would make it seem like there was too much effort being made to stand out. A bag is a must with a romper because it completes the look but other accessories which can be too bulky or too eye-catching might not gain too much appreciation when used with the romper.
- The Perfect Pair: Every outfit deserves to get shoes that match perfect. The couple of pairing of clothes and shoes has its roots back in the inception of fashion. The fun, light-hearted look of a romper is best when finished with wedge heals like sandals and canvas. Even ballet flats or beach wear slippers go well with rompers. The best way to choose between these few is knowing the activities you have planned out for the day. Shoes which may be too chunky or overpowering in terms of their look might not be the best option to be used with rompers. Just like your romper, your shoes also need to be simple and designed for comfort.
Keep these tips in mind and add your own color combinations, highlights and ideas to styling your romper. The principle that states “simplicity is divinity” suits a romper better than any other fashion statement you might come across. Use your romper for a fun, active and thrilling day.
The article is written by Jason Phillips; he is among the notable fashion designer who has great knowledge about fashion and textile designing. Visit bebe.com to know more about fashion, accessories and other things that are in trend.
- 6 Rockin’ rompers perfect for summers
- 5 Tips on How to Dress to Look Older
- Wedge sandals give you the high!
- What are the Different Styles of Boots?
- How about a gored skirt for your Christmas mass?
- Hollywood Trends: Boho Chic – For a Relaxed, Elegant and All-Natural Look
- Accentuate Your Waist Like Celebrities Do